Tuesday, May 22, 2012

JR/SR

Hmm....what has my Junior year been like and what do I think my senior year is going to be like. You never know everyday is not always the same good and bad things happen all the time that we have to make it through.

My Junior Year has been a little hectic alot more work then last year. I got through it so far couple days left and semester tests yikes!!! But, overall my eleventh grade year has been great. I have changed drastically and I hope to say to the better. This was my first year at Batesville High and I got to meet some new people instead of the old boring ones I've known my whole life.

My senior year wow I'm actually made it all the way here. It felt like my time flew by last thing i can remember is being in kindergarden worrying about candy. I think next year is going to fly by not that many classes and only have to stay a half a day.. Not so much stress it's going to feel like bliss. Plus I wouldn't have to deal with so much drama and I can't leave out the fact that we are going to be the oldest class. So yeah Senior year is going to be the bomb I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment