Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To what extent would I go to Guarantee my survival

I would fight with everything I had for my own survival. But, I wouldn't kill someone for my survival.

Like if it was for my family and my sisters were being hurt. You bet you I would protect them in a heart beat probably doing it carelessly too. I wouldn't care I would be bound and determined. After I got them to safety and I was in danger I would fight until I passed out. Who would want to die? I know I DONOT!!1

I guess it depends on the scenerio if I would kill someone or not?..If they were shooting at me no doubt I would defend myself. I wouldn't try to kill them maybe hurt them so badly I could get away and they would't pursue me. I would be devastated if I accidently killed someone. I guess though if it did come down to me or the other person dieing I would try my hardest to be the one to live unless it's family or close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment